2. About Find Your Itch
Find Your Itch is a free marketplace that allows users to connect with one another in order to facilitate an offer, and then sell and buy offsite just about anything in a variety of pricing formats, categories and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. Find Your Itch is not a traditional auctioneer. We do not process payments onsite, nor do we provide any assistance with payments that are conducted through a 3rd party application which may include and is not limited to: CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, etc. We do not provide customer support for these types of 3rd party applications.
We do not provide any guidance or support as part of our Services, these may include but are not limited to things such as pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, Find Your Itch has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
3. Using Find Your Itch
In connection with using or accessing our Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or illegal items on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, Services, policies, will determination your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services, or are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Find Your Itch policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Find Your Itch policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (our Feedback policies);
- transfer your Find Your Itch account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Find Your Itch or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of Find Your Itch;
- interfere with the functioning of our Services, such as by imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any Find Your Itch application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws, and rules and policies of any relevant jurisdictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to Find Your Itch. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Find Your Itch or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of our Services or post content that does not belong to you;
- commercialize any Find Your Itch application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of Find Your Itch;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures used to provide our Services.
If we believe you are abusing Find Your Itch and/or our Services in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a substantial period of time. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse, modify, or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
4. Policy Enforcement
When a buyer or seller issue arises, we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
5. Fees and Taxes
The fees we charge buyers for using our Services are for featured listings. We may change our buyer fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Find Your Itch site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
If you are a buyer you are liable for any 3rd party transaction fees arising out of all sales made using some or all of our Services, especially when the sales terms are finalized and/or payment is made outside of Find Your Itch website and/or mobile apps.
Featured listing fees does not purchase exclusive rights to item exposure on our Services. We may display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) or other content in any part of our Services, in our sole discretion and without consent from, or payment, fee reduction, or other credit to, buyers or sellers.
6. Listing Conditions
When listing an item for purchase while using our Services, you agree to comply with Find Your Itch’s policy:
- You assume full responsibility for the item sought and the accuracy and content of the listing,
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). Find Your Itch can’t guarantee exact listing duration,
- Your featured listings may renew automatically every calendar month, based on the listing terms at the time, until all quantities sell or the listing is ended by you or Find Your Itch, in its sole discretion,
- Content that violates any of Find Your Itch’s policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at Find Your Itch’s sole discretion,
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information,
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer’s location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item’s location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- seller’s history, including listing practices, Detailed Seller Ratings, Find Your Itch policy compliance, Feedback, and defect rate; and
- number of listings matching the buyer’s query,
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer,
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on some of our Services,
- Find Your Itch’s Duplicate listings Policy may also affect whether your listing appears in search results,
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results,
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results may vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your individual listings to other sellers,
- For items listed in certain categories, subject to certain programs, and/or offered or sold at certain price points, Find Your Itch may require the use of certain payment methods, subject to our Payments methods policy. For example, for inventory covered by authentication services, buyer and sellers may be subject to escrow, screening, shipping, and/or payment handling requirements.
7. Purchase Conditions
When buying an item through using our Services, you agree to the Rules and policies for buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or committing to buy/sell,
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy/sell an item, your offer for an item is accepted,
- For motor vehicles and real estate, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer’s serious expression of interest in buying the seller’s item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller,
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer,
- We do not provide customer service support for 3rd party payment processors or any after purchase sales support,
- Utah Code Annotated § 70A-2-401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2) apply to the transfer of ownership between the buyer and the seller, unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise.
8. International Buying and Selling; Translation
Many of our Services are accessible internationally. We may offer certain programs, tools, and site experiences of particular interest to international sellers and buyers, such as estimated local currency conversion and international shipping calculation tools. Sellers and buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the international sale, purchase, and shipment of items.
For buyers, you agree that we may display your listing for purchase on a Find Your Itch site other than the site where you listed your item to buy, based on your location settings. If you buy an item on an Find Your Itch site that is different from your registration site, you are subject to this User Agreement and all applicable policies.
You authorize us to use automated tools to translate your Find Your Itch content and member-to-member communications, in whole or in part, into local languages where such translation solutions are available. We may provide you with tools which will enable you to translate content at your request. The accuracy and availability of any translation are not guaranteed.
When you provide content using our Services (directly or indirectly), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all Intellectual Property Rights you have in that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of our Services, in any media known now or developed in the future. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your right to enforce your Intellectual Property Rights in that content against Find Your Itch, our assignees, our sublicensees, and their assignees in connection with our, those assignees’, and those sublicensees’ use of that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of our Services.
You represent and warrant that, for all such content you provide, you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to do so and to meet your obligations under this User Agreement. You represent and warrant that such content is accurate. You represent and warrant that use of any such content (including derivative works) by us, our users, or others in contract with us, and in compliance with this User Agreement, does not and will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. Find Your Itch takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.
We offer product data (including images, descriptions and specifications) that are provided by third parties (including Find Your Itch users). You may use that content solely in your Find Your Itch listings. Find Your Itch may modify or revoke that permission at any time in our sole discretion. The product data includes copyrighted, trademarked and other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary, or identification markings in the product data and not to create any derivative works based on that data (other than by including the data in your listings).
We try to offer reliable product data, but cannot promise that the content provided through our Services will always be available, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You agree that Find Your Itch is not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by third parties through our Services, and that you will not attempt to hold us or our data providers liable for inaccuracies.
The name “Find Your Itch” and other Find Your Itch marks, logos, designs, and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Find Your Itch in the U.S. and other countries. They may not be used without the express written prior permission of Find Your Itch.
10. Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of Title 17 of the United States Code
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify our customer support team and we will investigate.
11. Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls; Analyzing Message Content
Find Your Itch may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, at any telephone number that you have provided us, to: (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems with your account; (iii) resolve a dispute; (iv) collect a debt; (v) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; or (vi) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. Find Your Itch may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages for marketing purposes (e.g., offers and promotions), if you consent to such communications. Our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information is governed by the User Privacy Notice. As described in our User Privacy Notice, Find Your Itch may collect other telephone numbers for you and may place manual non-marketing calls to any of those numbers and autodialed non-marketing calls to any landline. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply and may include overage fees if you have exceeded your plan limits. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may change your communications preference at any time, including through the Communication Preferences section of your My Find Your Itch.
Find Your Itch may share your telephone number with its authorized service providers as stated in our User Privacy Notice. These service providers may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, only as authorized by Find Your Itch to carry out the purposes identified above.
Find Your Itch may, without further notice or warning and in its discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with Find Your Itch or its agents for quality control and training purposes, or for its own protection.
Find Your Itch’s automated systems scan and analyze the contents of every message sent through its messages platform, including messages between users, to detect and prevent fraudulent activity or violations of Find Your Itch’s User Agreement, including the incorporated terms, notices, rules, and policies. This scanning and analysis may occur before, during, or after the message is sent, or while in storage, and may result in your message being delayed or withheld. Find Your Itch may store message contents, including to conduct this scanning and analysis.
Privacy of Others; Marketing
If Find Your Itch provides you with information about another user, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes that it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user’s information to a third party for purposes unrelated to our Services. Additionally, you may not use user information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in Find Your Itch’s applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond Find Your Itch’s control.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content you provide (directly or indirectly) using our Services;
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, shipping, format, or other guidance provided by Find Your Itch;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any Find Your Itch Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing Find Your Itch Section above;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing Conditions Section above; or
- your need to modify practices, content, or behavior, or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts due under the Find Your Itch Money Back Guarantee up to the price the item sold for on Find Your Itch (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs, (b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees, which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) $100.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You will indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of our Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
15. Legal Disputes
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND Find Your Itch HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
In this Legal Disputes Section, the term “related third parties” includes your and Find Your Itch’s respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, predecessors, successors, assigns, as well as your, Find Your Itch’s, and these entities’ respective employees and agents.
You and Find Your Itch agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen, or may arise, between you and Find Your Itch (or any related third parties) that relates in any way to or arises out of this or previous versions of this User Agreement, your use of or access to the Services, the actions of Find Your Itch or its agents, or any products or services sold or purchased through the Services, will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section.
A. Applicable Law
You agree that, except to the extent inconsistent with or preempted by federal law, the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Find Your Itch, except as otherwise stated in this User Agreement.
B. Agreement to Arbitrate
You and Find Your Itch each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen, or may arise, between you and Find Your Itch (or any related third parties) that relate in any way to or arise out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to our Services, the actions of Find Your Itch or its agents, or any products or services sold, offered, or purchased through our Services shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court. Alternatively, you may assert your claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief
YOU AND Find Your Itch AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND Find Your Itch AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim or a particular request for a remedy (such as a request for injunctive relief), then that claim or that remedy request (and only that claim or that remedy request) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court, subject to your and Find Your Itch’s right to appeal the court’s decision. All other claims will be arbitrated.
- Arbitration Procedures
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individualized basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator should apply the terms of the User Agreement as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to arbitrability, the scope or enforceability of this Agreement to Arbitrate, or the interpretation of Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”), shall be for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules and the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org. In the event that the AAA is unavailable to administer the arbitration, another administrator will be selected by the parties or the court.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a valid Notice of Dispute (“Notice”), which may be downloaded at this link
- . The Notice to Find Your Itch must be sent to Find Your Itch Inc., Attn: Litigation Department, Re: Notice of Dispute, 583 W. Find Your Itch Way, Draper, UT 84020. Find Your Itch will send any Notice to you to the physical address we have on file associated with your Find Your Itch account; it is your responsibility to keep your physical address up to date. To be valid, you must personally sign the Notice and complete all information on the Notice form, including a description of the nature and basis of the claims you are asserting, the specific relief sought, and the email address and phone number associated with your account.
If you and Find Your Itch are unable to resolve the claims described in a valid Notice within 30 days after Find Your Itch receives that Notice, you or Find Your Itch may initiate arbitration proceedings. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA’s site at www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA in accordance with its rules and procedures, the party initiating the arbitration must mail a copy of the completed form to the opposing party. You may send a copy to Find Your Itch at the following address: Find Your Itch, Inc. Charlotte, North Carolina. In the event Find Your Itch initiates an arbitration against you, it will send a copy of the completed form to the physical address we have on file associated with your Find Your Itch account. Any settlement offer made by you or Find Your Itch shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
The arbitration hearing shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. Where no disclosed claims or counterclaims exceed $25,000, the dispute shall be resolved by the submission of documents only, subject to the arbitrator’s discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. In cases where an in-person hearing is held, you and/or Find Your Itch may attend by telephone, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same Find Your Itch user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Costs of Arbitration
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If you complied with the Notice of Dispute procedures of Section 2 of this Agreement (“Arbitration Procedures”) and the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, Find Your Itch will pay all administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration. Any request for payment of fees by Find Your Itch should be submitted by mail to the AAA along with your Demand for Arbitration and Find Your Itch will make arrangements to pay administration and arbitrator fees directly to the AAA. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous, you agree to reimburse Find Your Itch for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by Find Your Itch on your behalf that you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the AAA’s rules.
With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”), if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply.
- Opt-Out Procedure
IF YOU ARE A NEW USER OF OUR SERVICES, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO REJECT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE (“OPT-OUT”) BY MAILING US A WRITTEN OPT-OUT NOTICE (“OPT-OUT NOTICE”). THE OPT-OUT NOTICE MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE YOU ACCEPT THE USER AGREEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU MUST MAIL THE OPT-OUT NOTICE TO Find Your Itch INC., ATTN: LITIGATION DEPARTMENT, RE: OPT-OUT NOTICE, 583 WEST Find Your Itch Charlotte, North Carolina.
For your convenience, we are providing an Opt-Out Notice form
- . You must complete and mail that to us in order to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. You must complete the Opt-Out Notice form by providing the information called for in the form, including your name, address (including street address, city, state and zip code), and the user ID(s) and email address(es) associated with the Find Your Itch Service account(s) to which the opt-out applies. You must sign the Opt-Out Notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. If you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate, all other parts of this User Agreement and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Agreement to Arbitrate has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with us.
- Future Amendments to the Agreement to Arbitrate
Notwithstanding any provision in the User Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any amendment to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than an amendment to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that amendment shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against Find Your Itch prior to the effective date of the amendment. The amendment shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the Agreement to Arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between you and Find Your Itch. We will notify you of amendments to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on www.Find Your Itch.com at least 30 days before the effective date of the amendments and by providing notice through the Find Your Itch Message Center and/or by email. If you do not agree to these amended terms, you may close your account within the 30-day period and you will not be bound by the amended terms.
C. Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Find Your Itch must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Salt Lake County, Utah. You and Find Your Itch agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Salt Lake County, Utah for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
Except as otherwise provided in this User Agreement, if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. In our sole discretion, we may assign this User Agreement, and in such event, we will post notice on www.findyouritch.com
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such Section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on www.FindYourItch.com. Our right to amend the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. We will provide you 30 days’ notice by posting the amended terms. Additionally, we will notify you through the Find Your Itch Message Center and/or by email. Your continued access or use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms. We may also ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of the User Agreement through an electronic click-through. This User Agreement may not otherwise be amended except through mutual agreement by you and a Find Your Itch representative who intends to amend this User Agreement and is duly authorized to agree to such an amendment.
The policies and terms posted on our Services may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Find Your Itch Service.
If you create or use an account on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to this User Agreement. Such an account is owned and controlled by the business entity. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement.
The User Agreement and all terms and policies posted through our Services set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Find Your Itch, and supersede all prior understandings and agreements of the parties.
The following Sections survive any termination of this User Agreement: Fees, Content, Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Release, Indemnity, Legal Disputes, and General.
If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Pursuant to 815 ILCS 414/1.5(c), for transactions involving tickets to events in North Carolina, buyers and sellers may elect to submit complaints against one another to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules and procedures. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org. Such complaints shall be decided by an independent arbitrator in accordance with this User Agreement. Buyers and sellers further agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the State of North Carolina for complaints involving a ticketed event held in North Carolina.